Sunday, August 26, 2007

Miserable!

I had an awful night's sleep last night; head would not slow down and had terrible restless leg syndrome so must have kicked more than the whole of the England football team. My poor cat!

I have had a severe headache all day and really bad neck and head tension. Finally took some tablets at 5pm.

On the brighter side, it has been mainly sunny again today, and had a nice walk around Peckham Rye at lunchtime.

Spent some time today getting things ready for hospital. Yes, I still have 9 days to go, but am away all of the last few days before the operation, and hugely busy.

Feeling a bit subdued today and I guess tired.

I am hoping one of my good friends and fellow Bowen Therapist is going to come around later to give me a treatment. Definitely think that will help!

No comments: