Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bowen Therapy


Both yesterday and today I had some Bowen Therapy from a very good friend of mine and I am really starting to feel so much better. My back feels a lot less angry and much more comfortable and my pelvis feels generally better and less tilted. The surgery are is still sore, but again less painful overall and I have really cut down my painkillers today.

For those of you who don't know, the Bowen Technique is a gentle soft-tissue therapy that was founded in Australia by the late Tom Bowen. It is a revolutionary treatment that involves a series of rolling moves across muscle fibres which tap into the body's own innate healing ability through the muscle stretch receptors and muscle feedback mechanism. It is suitable for all and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Indeed I owe the last ten years of my life to this remarkable therapy.

See my website for further information www.bowenworks.org

No comments: