Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update

I am remaining on Zoladex with add-back HRT for the time-being, but one thing that it is possible might improve my endo-pain if I come off Zoladex is improving my core stability, and both deep and superficial abdominal muscles. The reasons that this might help, particularly as I am hypermobile, is that it might mean my organs are better supported and there is less wide-spread pain - e.g. back pain. This won't of course stop the endometriosis growing if my periods re-start, but it might just mean my pain is improved, fractionally. I will report back, but my physiotherapist says I am not ready yet and that my abdominals require further work. Look at my other blog for further imformation about Hypermobility, Hypermobility Syndrome and physiotherapy. http://danceinjuryrecovery.blogspot.com/

No comments: