Friday, November 9, 2007

Depressed

I woke up this morning just after 10am (had woken up at 8am, but went back to sleep). I awoke feeling so blue and just that there was no point to today (or any other day). I hate it when I feel like this, but there was nothing I could do - I felt empty and chronically sad.

I did my best though to overcome this through doing some ballet, and then I had my writing class, and just felt quiet and very flat.

I was going to shirk going to a concert I had paid for this evening, but since it was some of my favourite music, (Bach Violin Concertos), I pushed myself into going. The church and the music were beautiful, but the tears were streaming down my face. In addition to that, the pain had come back somewhat, so there were tears being shed not only for feeling sad, but because my tummy hurt again.

I have come back to a lovely response to my 'evidence-based' medicine and request for support from close friends and family as to how I am with/without endometriosis. I am going to post these on this Blog.

No comments: